Quickly evaluate key questions related to prior art, novelty, patentability, patent validity, freedom to operate, patent infringement, technology scouting.
– Patent search strategy (keywords, search equations, technology segmentation)
– Extensive Excel database with technology segmentation
The patent database allows multi-criteria searches and includes patent publication number, hyperlinks to the original documents, priority date, title, abstract, patent assignees, technological segments and legal status for each member of the patent family.
1) Identify research objectives and project input.
2) Develop research strategy linked to project objectives and identify patents.
3) Screen results and select relevant patents.
4) Rank selected patents based on criteria (applicant, technology, filing history, territories, patent metrics …).