We are growing and looking for new talent. Join our team!
Knowmade provides technology analysis and IP strategy consulting to a worldwide customer base. If you would like to be part of our team in France at Sophia Antipolis, immersed in the latest emerging technologies, as an IP and technology analyst, please check our open positions below:
Knowmade is looking for Patent and Technology Analysts who combine a deep knowledge in Semiconductors or Biotech with an experience in patent analysis (patent landscape, freedom-to-operate, patent valuation) for performing patent/technology tracking, landscaping and analyzing. This full-time position is located at Knowmade’s office (Sophia Antipolis, France) under permanent contract.
As a Patent and Technology Analyst, you will:
– Quickly review and gain an understanding of technical aspects of client needs and/or technical search concepts.
– Perform extensive searches in patent and scientific databases.
– Review, gather and analyze patent and technical information.
– Provide IP reports in a timely and high-quality manner.
– Develop a deep understanding of companies’ patent strategy and technology roadmap.
– Track and understand technology and IP trends.
– Participate in dedicated international conferences and workshops
– Establish and manage long-term relationships with customers.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
– Ph.D degree in a Semiconductor or Biotech-related field.
– Experience in patent analysis (patent landscape, patent valuation, freedom-to-operate, etc.).
– Proficient in the use of patent databases (Orbit-Questel or similar web-based IP database), and ability to ramp quickly on a variety of analytical patent tools.
– Proficient in the use of MS Office suite and similar programs.
– Demonstrated outstanding written/verbal communication. Excellent English and French writing/speaking is mandatory.
– Demonstrated ability to partner on projects with others. Quick learning and flexible aptitude required.