Our areas of involvement
KnowMade’s team is made up of highly qualified experts with a wide array of skills, whose areas of involvement include both patents and scientific publications, in many fields of activity.
We are committed to keeping the information obtained during all operations absolutely confidential
- A complete service, including guidance, research, and sending of high-added value reports, together with quality control throughout the entire process.
- Access to the best sources of professional information (patents, scientific and technical publications, laws, competitors, etc.).
- A customized service that is based on constant contact and changes in line with your feedback and any new directions you wish to take.
- A team of highly qualified experts (PhD) who are always on hand to ensure your needs are met and make any necessary adjustments to the intelligence process.
- Cost transparency, ‘all-inclusive’ offers with no hidden extras, and free quotes.
- Traceability of our researching of information.
Since 2013, our partnership with YOLE GROUP enables us to complement our offer services and adds a market view to our reports. Yole Développement is a market, technology and strategy consulting company, founded in 1998, operating in the fields of MEMS, Compound Semiconductors, LED, Image Sensors, Optoelectronics, Microfluidics & Medical, Photovoltaics, Advanced Packaging, Nanomaterials and Power Electronics.
Yole Finance is the corporate finance services unit of the YOLE group of companies. It is specialized in early stage capital fundraising process, M&A (buy or sell side) and due diligences for institutional and private investors, in the fields of MEMS, and sensors, semiconductor equipment and materials, compound semiconductor, LED, RF, microfluidics, power electronics, photovoltaic and advanced packaging, as well as applications of MEMS to biotechnology and medical devices.
SystemPlus Consulting is specialized in technology and cost analysis of electronic components and systems in the fields of Integrated Circuits, Power Devices and Modules, MEMS & Sensors, LED, Image Sensors, Packaging including wafer level, Electronic Boards and Systems.
Blumorpho is operating an innovative business model in marketing a portfolio of attractive technologies to serve industrial needs and demand. The company facilitates access to technologies and innovations with added value for industrial companies.