– Understand the IP landscape.
– Visualize key trends in IP and technology development.
– List the major players and the relative strength of their patent portfolio.
– Name new players.
– Identify IP collaboration networks between key players (industrial and academics).
– Identify current legal state of patented technologies.
– Identify key patents by assignees and technology.
– Identify blocking and valuable patents.
– Overview of past and current litigations and licensing agreements.
– Avoid patent infringement.
1) Essential patent data with in-depth analysis of key technology segments and key players including:
– Time evolution of patent publications and countries of patent filings.
– Ranking of main patent applicants.
– IP collaboration network of main patent applicants.
– Key patents.
– Relative strength of main companies IP portfolio.
Main patented technologies of some companies.
2) An extensive Excel database with all patents analyzed in the study with technology segmentation. This patent database allows multi-criteria searches and includes patent publication number, hyperlinks to the original documents, priority date, title, abstract, patent assignees, technological segments and legal status for each member of the patent family.